At the start of a new year, you always start thinking about your life, goals and accomplishments. It's a fresh start and a good time to put your ducks in a row. Personally, I don't like to get too much into setting New Year's resolutions because those are usually made to be broken. Instead, I like to create a "goal list" of sorts, like a "to do this year" list, and keep it handy throughout the year. This year, after I put together my list of goals (some super ambitious, some not so much), I sat down with my dog and we put together a Goal List for him.
He had some lofty goals, but hey, who am I to police his list? Here's what he came up with:
- Eat fresh treats from the oven
- Swim in the ocean
- Ride in a convertible
- Herd real sheep
- Sleep in the people bed
- Bark until I can't bark anymore
- Lay on the "fancy" couch
- Get a pool for my owners so I could swim and splash all day
- Eat a giant hamburger
- Visit Germany and see lots of dogs like me!
- Teach the neighbor dogs where my yard ends
- Get a sister
- Catch that darn squirrel that taunts me
- Invent a butt scratching machine
So, that's Uber's 2011 Goal List. From the looks of it, we're going to have a busy year!
What is on your dog's Goal List for 2011?