The Crown Wood-Wire Pet Gate is a great look for any home, to keep your pet safe and contained.
- Free standing design allows for easy placement anywhere in the home
- Low height allows you to step over with ease
- Longer support legs resist tipping over
- Handcrafted of Mortis and Tenon construction for added durability
- Recommended for small to medium dogs, not recommended as a child gate
- Made from beautiful eco-friendly Rubberwood with a Chestnut finish
- Minor assembly required, no tools; instructions included
- Security arms also resist tipping and make gate difficult for pet to dislodge gate from restricted opening
- Non-marking rubber feet protect floors
Why We Love It:
We adore the beauty, simplicity and functionality of the Crown Wood-Wire Pet Gate in Chestnut Brown. The fine-furniture quality pet gate is constructed of Eco-friendly Rubberwood, a durable yet beautiful hardwood that is often compared to teak. Non-marking rubber feet protect floor surfaces and minimize skidding. Wire is coated with a black powder-coating for protection and durability. Wire is 7 gage or 0.144" Diameter. This fine dog gate fits doorways, hallway openings or as a barrier to keep pets contained. Folds flat for easy storage.