Keep your dog safe and fashionable with the Boho Morocco Wide Martingale Dog Collar by Diva Dog.
- Elegant wide ribbon over soft nylon webbing
- Offers safety and comfortable control for hard-to-fit dogs
- Wide, non-choking collar with all-metal fittings
- Quintuple stitched at stress points for added strength
- Made in the USA
Why We Love It:
Morocco is the latest addition to the Boho Collection. We've traveled the globe for inspiration and found it on the exotic shores of Morocco. Azure and spice floral designs contrast against a subtle grey stone background.The color combination is a perfect balance of Bohemian chic.
This functional and elegant looking Martingale Dog Collar is especially suited to for dogs with longer necks and smaller heads including the Greyhound, Afghan, Saluki, Italian Greyhound, Pharaoh Hound, Borzoi, Silken Windhound, Whippet, Azawakh, Sloughi, Ibizan Hound, and more!
Any dog owner with concerns about their pet slipping out of a collar on walks should consider one of our safe and comfortable Martingale-style Dog Collars by Diva Dog.
Med: 2 in. x 14-18.5 in.
Lg: 2 in. x 18-22 in.
XL: 2 in. x 21-26 in.
About Martingale Style Collars
Martingales are for dogs, and their owners, that prefer a gentle, non-pulling collar when they walk on a leash. This style is especially useful with dogs that have larger necks and smaller heads (i.e., sighthounds.) Martingale collars do not come with a side-release buckle, they slide over your dog's head; therefore, the collar must be large enough at its maximum adjustable size to slide over the widest part of your dog's head.
Martingale collars are designed with two parts. A section of a flat collar and a control loop where the leash is attached to a D-ring, which tightens when pulled. This limited-slip collar was originally marketed for sighthounds as their large necks and smaller heads easily enabled them to escape traditional style collars. The tightening action of a martingale collar evenly distributes the pressure around the neck and prevents the dog from backing out of the collar.
Martingales have grown in popularity among trainers and owners of other breeds as these collars work much better than a regular collar, on all dogs, are more humane than choke chains, and provide added control for strong pullers.
- Ideal for all sizes and breeds especially dogs with a larger neck than their head.
- No slip design reduces the chance of a dog backing out of the collar.
- Humane tightening action evenly distributes pressure when the collar tightens, increasing control with strong pullers.
- The looser fit will not catch on the fur of breeds with long coats reducing knotted fur around the collar.
- Will not tarnish white coats, unlike other styles with a metal chain.
All collars need to be appropriately adjusted to function and fit properly. See our sizing guide to learn how to measure your dog for their perfect fit.