Buzz Guard Outdoor Pet Care Natural Remedy Mist helps improve your dog’s comfort during outdoor activities.
- Safely diluted for use as needed with pets and family over 8 weeks old
- Favorably reviewed for equine use.
- Easy to use and smells good.
- Leaves no messy, sticky or harmful residues on fur, cloth or skin.
- Recognized by users as effective for up to 5 hours in a variety of both indoor and outdoor settings.
- Natural ingredients are time-tested for safety.
- Nontoxic, nonirritating.
- No chemical pesticides or pyrethrins.
- Made in the USA, packaged in BPA-free recyclable containers.
Why We Love It:
Use Buzz Guard Outdoor Pet Care Natural Remedy Mist as needed during activities such as walking, camping, hiking, boating, dog sports training and competition; and just having a good time in the great outdoors. Spray onto hands to massage the dog's outer ears, back of head, abdomen, legs and tail, or by spraying on a bandana placed around the dog's neck. Favorably field-tested in a variety of settings, from woodlands to wetlands, to be effective in improving your dog’s outdoor comfort during daytime and evening hours. Depending on the size of a dog and the setting of the activity, several mists may be needed to cover exposed fur or skin. With about 600 mists per bottle. Water based won't stain clothing or make fur sticky. Safe for family and puppy friendly (from 8 weeks), packaged in a BPA free container, made in the USA.
Water, polysorbate 20 (emulsifier); neem seed oil; pure essential oils of citronella, fir, geranium, rosewood, basil and myrrh; potassium sorbate (preservative).