Canine Calm Natural Pet Remedy Mist helps dogs relax during fearful or unsettling times like thunderstorms, loud noises, training and more.
- Safely diluted for use as needed with pets and family over 8 weeks old.
- Fast acting and easy to use, smells good.
- Leaves no sticky or messy residues left on fur, cloth or skin.
- Natural ingredients are time-tested for safety.
- Nontoxic, nonirritating, no drugs, nothing ingested.
- Multiple users can simultaneously benefit from a single product purchase.
- Made in the USA, packaged in BPA-free recyclable containers.
Why We Love It:
Use Canine Calm Natural Pet Remedy Mist as needed to help soothe dogs during thunderstorms, fireworks, loud noises, training, competitions, adoptions, holidays, bath time, clinic or boarding visits, and other unsettling times. Easy to use spray onto fingertips to massage the dog's outer ears or abdomen, lightly mist the dog's favorite blanket or bedding, or inside a travel crate. Recommended by dog lovers and professionals to relieve whimpering, cowering, trembling, panting, pacing, drooling, barking, shaking, vomiting and other signs of stress in over 90% of dogs. Water basd product won't stain clothing or make fur sticky. Family and puppy friendly (from 8 weeks), packaged in a BPA free container, made in the USA. Depending on the degree of upset, the size and age of a dog, 2 to 4 mists are generally needed. With about 600 mists per bottle.
Water, polysorbate 20 (emulsifier); pure essential oils of bergamot, tangerine, lavender, geranium, marjoram, and ylang ylang; potassium sorbate (preservative).