Doggles dog goggles are designed to protect dog's eyes from the sun's harmful rays, flying debris, wind, rocks, or bugs. Your dog can't tell you his eyes hurt, so be proactive and help protect his eyes with these rugged dog goggles.
- The lenses are 100% UV protection, shatterproof, and anti-fog.
- The frames are made of rubber and are super flexible.
- The deep lens cup keeps the lens away from the eye, preventing potentially dangerous rubbing or hitting of the eye.
- Doggles are worn by working dogs all over the world such as K9 Units, Border Patrol dogs, and Search & Rescue dogs.
- These ILS goggles have interchangeable lenses!
Why We Love It:
These Green Camo Frame ILS Doggles sport a rugged look that will look great on your dog, but these dog goggles aren't just about fashion!
Dogs need UV protection just as humans do, and if your dog is out and about with you, your dog should be wearing Doggles eyewear to protect his eyes from harmful UV rays! Doggles are designed just for dogs with a deeper lens cup (because dogs have protruding eyes), wide nose bridge (because dogs have really big noses), foam padding around the entire frame, and soft adjustable head and chin straps.
Doggles also come recommended by Vet Ophthalmologists to protect their patients in all types of situations and also after some types of eye surgery. And don't forget that these Green Camo Frame with Light Smoke Lens Doggles are in the height of rugged dog fashion!
We love the ILS Doggles design that allows owners to change out the lenses for different colors. It's also a great option should your dog scratch a lens. Look for our ILS replacement lenses (sold separately.)