Doggles dog goggles are designed to protect dog's eyes from the sun's harmful rays, flying debris, wind, rocks, or bugs. Your dog can't tell you her eyes hurt, so be proactive and help protect her eyes.
- The lenses are 100% UV protection, shatterproof, and anti-fog
- The frames are made of rubber and are super flexible.
- The deep lens cup keeps the lens away from the eye, preventing potentially dangerous rubbing or hitting of the eye.
- Doggles are worn by working dogs all over the world such as K9 Units, Border Patrol dogs, and Search & Rescue dogs.
- These ILS goggles have interchangeable lenses!
Why We Love It:
Dogs need UV protection just as humans do, and if your dog is out and about with you, your dog should be wearing Doggles eyewear to protect its eyes from harmful UV rays! Doggles are designed just for dogs with a deeper lens cup (because dogs have protruding eyes), wide nose bridge (because dogs have really big noses), foam padding around the entire frame, and soft adjustable head and chin straps.
Doggles also come recommended by Vet Ophthalmologists to protect their patients in all types of situations and also after some types of eye surgery. And don't forget that these Pink Frames and Pink Color Lens Doggles are in the height of dog fashion!
General Sizing Information:
X-Small: 1-10 Pounds
Head Strap and Frame: 5-13"
Chin Strap: 3-7"
Breed example: Chihuahua, Pom
Small: 9-25 Pounds
Head Strap and Frame: 12-20"
Chin Strap: 4-8"
Breed example: Beagle, Westie
Medium: 20-60 Pounds
Head Strap and Frame: 15-25"
Chin Strap: 5-11"
Breed example: Dalmation, Border Collie
Large: 50-100 Pounds
Head Strap and Frame: 18-30"
Chin Strap: 6-15"
Breed example: German Shepherd, Labrador Retriever
X-Large: 100+ Pounds
Head Strap and Frame: 22-45"
Chin Strap: 11-26"
Breed example: Large Rottweiler, St. Bernard