Doggles dog goggles are designed to protect dogs' eyes from the sun's harmful rays, flying debris, wind, rocks, or bugs. Your dog can't tell you his eyes hurt, so be proactive and protect your dog's eyes with these ILS Silver Frame with Clear Lens Doggles!
- The lenses are 100% UV protection, shatterproof, and anti-fog.
- The frames are made of rubber and are super flexible.
- The deep lens cup keeps the lens away from the eye, preventing potentially dangerous rubbing or hitting of the eye.
- Doggles are worn by working dogs all over the world such as K9 Units, Border Patrol dogs, and Search & Rescue dogs.
- These ILS goggles have interchangeable lenses!
Why We Love It:
Dogs need UV protection just as humans do, and if your dog is out and about with you, your dog should be wearing Doggles eyewear to protect its eyes from harmful UV rays!
We love the clear lenses for dogs that prefer not to have their vision altered. These are also ideal for dogs requiring indoor eye protection since the lenses are clear. Dogs with protruding eyes and limited vision will find these to be a helpful solution for protection. Dogs with dry eyes may also find these dog goggles to be helpful and are comfortable enough for all-day wear.
Doggles are designed just for dogs with a deeper lens cup (because dogs have protruding eyes), wide nose bridge (because dogs have really big noses), foam padding around the entire frame, and soft adjustable head and chin straps.
Doggles also come recommended by Vet Ophthalmologists to protect their patients in all types of situations and also after some types of eye surgery. And don't forget that these Doggles with silver frames and clear lenses are in the height of dog fashion!