Doggles Originalz Black Frame dog goggles are designed to protect dog's eyes from the sun's harmful rays, flying debris, wind, rocks, or bugs. Your dog can't tell you his eyes hurt, so be proactive and help your dog's eyes.
- The lenses are 100% UV protection, shatterproof, and anti-fog.
- Please note: The Doggles Originalz do not have interchangeable lenses.
- The frames are super flexible.
- The deep lens cup keeps the lens away from the eye, preventing potentially dangerous rubbing or hitting of the eye.
- Doggles are worn by working dogs all over the world such as K9 Units, Border Patrol dogs, and Search & Rescue dogs.
Dogs need UV protection just as humans do, and if your dog is out and about with you, and you have your sunglasses on, your dog should be wearing Doggles eyewear to protect its eyes from harmful UV rays too. Doggles are designed just for dogs with a deeper lens cup (because dogs have protruding eyes), wide nose bridge (because dogs have really big noses), foam padding around the entire frame, and soft adjustable head and chin straps.
Doggles also come recommended by Vet Ophthalmologists to protect their patients in all types of situations and also after some types of eye surgery. And don't forget that these Chrome Frame and Smoke Color Lens Doggles are in the height of dog fashion!
Please note: The Doggles Originalz do not have interchangeable lenses. These dog goggles feature Black Frames with Smoke Lenses.
General Sizing Information:
Small: 9-25 Pounds
Head Strap: 12-20"
Chin Strap: 4-8"
Breed example: Beagle, Westie
Medium: 20-60 Pounds
Head Strap: 15-25"
Chin Strap: 5-11"
Breed example: Dalmation, Border Collie
Large: 50-100 Pounds
Head Strap: 18-30"
Chin Strap: 6-15"
Breed example: German Shepherd, Labrador Retriever