Break your dog's bad habit of pulling while on leash with an Apple Green Gentle Leader Headcollar by PetSafe.
- Quick-Snap Release closure
- Reduces excessive leash pulling and other unwanted behaviors like barking, lunging, and jumping
- Adjustable nylon headcollar with nose loop
- Perfect for training dogs to heel
- Provides immediate gentle control
- Collar sits high on dog’s neck without putting pressure on the throat
- Comes with training DVD and training instructions
The Gentle Leader is a positive, safe and no-pain way to immediately eliminates pulling on the leash. Your leash (sold separately) clasps to a loop just under the dog's snout, which allows you to steer the dog's nose. With the Gentle Leader, when you steer the dog's nose, you steer the dog's body.
More than 5 million dog owners have found the secret to stress-free walks! The Gentle Leader Headcollar stops pulling, lunging, jumping, and other unwanted behaviors with immediate, gentle control. Unlike traditional collars, the Gentle Leader places pressure on the back of the neck instead of the front of the delicate throat, preventing choking and coughing. The nose loop allows you to direct your dog’s head in the direction you want to go. Most dogs quickly learn to stop pulling and start paying attention to you during walks.
Sizing by breed is only a recommendation. We suggest measuring your dog to get the ideal fit.
Petite - Dogs under 5 lbs. Nose loop: 3.5-8", Neck: 6-8.5"
Small - Dogs 5-25 lbs. (Beagles, Shelties) Nose loop: 7-15", Neck: 7-9"
Medium - Dogs 25-60 lbs. (Dalmatians, Spaniels) Nose loop: 9-19", Neck: 9-14"
Large - Dogs 60-130 lbs. (Danes, Golden Retrievers, Labradors) Nose loop: 11-24", Neck: 10-18"
X-Large - Dogs greater than 130 lbs. Nose loop: 12-28", Neck: 11-24"