Be ready when your pup has to "go" with the Glad for Pets Large Unscented Dog Waste Bags Refills - 90 Count.
- MAKES CLEANING UP EASY — Dog poop bags make cleaning up after your pet quick and easy! The handy dog poo bags are must-have dog supplies
- HEAVY-DUTY AND TEAR-RESISTANT — These Glad™ Pets unscented doggie bags are heavy-duty and tear-resistant
- SNAPS TO YOUR DOG'S LEASH — Glad™ Pets dog poop bag holder snaps to most dog leashes, so you'll never be without a fresh bag
- ULTIMATE HOLDING POWER — These poop bags are made from heavy-duty material for ultimate holding power and sanitary poop pickup
- PERFECT FOR CAMPING AND DOGS ON THE GO — Glad™ doggy bags with the dispenser are handy in the car, camping, or anywhere you take your pet
Why We Love It:
With Glad™ for Pets Extra Large Unscented Dog Waste Bags Refills, you’ll never be left in a lurch without a poop pick up solution when out with your pet! Cleaning up after your dog may not be fun, but Glad™ for Pets makes it easy to be a responsible owner. The doggie bags for poop are perforated, making it easy to grab one quickly! These dog waste bags will also help you clean up quickly after Fido has done his business. Pick it up and toss it in the trash. It’s that easy! Whether you've had a pet for a while, or are just meeting your new dog for the first time, these unscented dog poop bags are must-have dog supplies.
These poop bags for dogs are not strictly for outdoor use, they’re also perfect for inside your home for the other animals that may leave an unwelcome gift or two for you on your floor or furniture. They're handy in the car, camping, or anywhere you take your pet.
These poop bags are made from heavy-duty material for ultimate holding power and sanitary poop pickup. Each waste bag for dogs measures 7.7 by 5.9 by 1.8 inches. This pack of doggie pickup bags includes 90 bags.
Using these waste bags is as simple as can be! 1. Take the Glad™ waste bag and pull it over your hand like a glove. 2. Pick up waste with your bagged hand. With your other hand, grasp open end of the bag and pull it inside out. The waste will now be inside the bag. 3. Gently tie and knot the end until completely closed. Dispose of safely.
Safety Warning: To avoid danger of suffocation, keep all plastic bags away from babies, children and pets. Do not use plastic bags in crates or carriers.