Help your nervous, stressed or hyperactive dogs some calming supplements with the Granville Nutra Dog Treats - Anxiety & Stress!
- Good Health certified
- Natural dog supplement bites.
- Flaxseed, lemon basil, and skullcaps
- Proven by science.
Why We Love It:
Granville Island Pet Treatery brings a calm to your dog with the Stress! Whaddya Mean I'm Stressed! Dog Bites. Animals have always self-treated by consuming plants and herbs as medicine. Today, working with Medical Herbalists, Holistic Veterinarians and pet Nutrition Experts, our unique Nutra Supplement Bites™ perfectly replicate nature to promote good health across a range of the many common dog health issues. These therapeutic treats have been scientifically developed, and are supported by research and documented clinical cases that demonstrate the positive role herbs play in the health of animals.
Herbs brought together for natural calm are the following. Ashwagandha (Withania somniferia) is a mild calming ingredient and nervous system restorative and may aid in symptoms related to stress and trauma. Skullcap (Scuttelaria lateriflora) is also a mild calming ingredient specifically for nervous tension and a nervous system tonic. Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids which are good for skin and coat. Holy basil (Ocimum sanctum) is a nervous system restorative and may support digestion and immunity. Known in India as the meditation herb. Lemon balm(Melissa officinalis) is best known as a nervine, a calming herb that soothes and relaxes. Chamomile (Matricaria recutita) delivers reliable carminative properties which effects the digestive system, making it useful in cases of indigestion or gas. Especially effective when used in dogs who are prone to stomach upset during episodes of hyper-excitability. Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) promotes and strengthens the immune system, improves gastrointestinal health, aids in detoxification and help with seasonal allergies.
Chickpea flour, eggs, olive oil, ashwagandha, skullcap, flax seeds, holy basil, lemon balm, chamomile, spirulina, water
2 bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 bites for dogs between 20 to 40 lbs. 6 bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
Directions for use:
The following is important information regarding your purchase:
- Break bites into smaller pieces for dogs under 20 lbs and supervise use.
- Each bites is made with herbal plant material. Please follow the guidelines for best results. 2 bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 bites per day for dogs between 20 and 40 lbs. 6 bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
- Please read the cautions on the packaging.
- Herbs aim to support all the organs and biological processes involved with a particular condition. For example, in supporting dogs with seasonal allergies, bowel habit and liver function is targeted, not just immune modulation. Therefore, bowel function and detoxification pathways would also see improvements in this example.
- We recommend regular supplementation. In general, you should expect to give 1 month of supplementation for every 1 year the condition has been present.
- Watch for gentle, and gradual improvements as the plants support, nourish and improve your pet’s health.
- Remember adjust your pet’s calorie intake now that you are adding the Nutra Bites.