Boost your dogs immunity and help with heart health with the Granville Nutra Dog Treats Superfood Antioxidant!
- Good Health certified
- Natural dog supplement bites.
- Taurine, cranberries, flaxseed
- Proven by science.
Why We Love It:
Granville Island Pet Treatery brings a boost to your dogs system with the Love Me Longer [Boost my Immunity] Dog Bites. Animals have always self-treated by consuming plants and herbs as medicine. Today, working with Medical Herbalists, Holistic Veterinarians and pet Nutrition Experts, our unique Nutra Supplement Bites™ perfectly replicate nature to promote good health across a range of the many common dog health issues. These therapeutic treats have been scientifically developed, and are supported by research and documented clinical cases that demonstrate the positive role herbs play in the health of animals.
Herbs brought together for natural allergies are the following. Taurine These bites have the added amino acid taurine which may contribute to heart health in dogs and is often lacking in a grain free diet. Cranberries (Vaccinium macrocarpon) promote urinary tract health, heart health, bladder health and deodorizes urine. Milk Thistle. (Silybum marianum) provides antioxidant protection to limit free radical damage. Its "speciality" is it promotes liver and heart health. Rosemary (Rosmarianus officianalis) provides antioxidant protection to limit free radical damage. May promotes cognitive function, digestive, immune and nervous system health. Flax seeds (Linus usitatissimum) are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids which are good for skin and coat. Spirulina (Spirulina platensis) promotes and strengthens the immune system, improves gastrointestinal health, aids in detoxification and help with seasonal allergies. These healthy and tasty bites for dogs are rich in vitamins A, B, C & K, potassium, manganese, phosphorus, flavonoids, mucilage, phenolic acids, calcium & iron.
Chickpea flour, eggs, cranberry, blueberry milk thistle, rosemary, flax seeds, spirulina, water
2 bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 bites for dogs between 20 to 40 lbs. 6 bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
Directions for use:
The following is important information regarding your purchase:
- Break bites into smaller pieces for dogs under 20 lbs and supervise use.
- Each bites is made with herbal plant material. Please follow the guidelines for best results. 2 bites per day for dogs under 20 lbs. 4 bites per day for dogs between 20 and 40 lbs. 6 bites per day for dogs over 40 lbs.
- Please read the cautions on the packaging.
- Herbs aim to support all the organs and biological processes involved with a particular condition. For example, in supporting dogs with seasonal allergies, bowel habit and liver function is targeted, not just immune modulation. Therefore, bowel function and detoxification pathways would also see improvements in this example.
- We recommend regular supplementation. In general, you should expect to give 1 month of supplementation for every 1 year the condition has been present.
- Watch for gentle, and gradual improvements as the plants support, nourish and improve your pet’s health.
- Remember adjust your pet’s calorie intake now that you are adding the Nutra Bites.