Keep a natural pain killer for your pet around to help them with occasional aches, discomfort, stiffness, or soreness with the Herbsmith Comfort Aches Pet Supplement!
- Veterinarian Developed
- For aches and discomfort
- Made in USA
Why We Love It:
Comfort Aches™ maintains a healthy musculoskeletal system, even in the roughest of play. This unique combination of herbs has gentle and harmonizing properties, making Comfort Aches™ the ideal natural alternative. Comfort Aches™ helps to maintain a normal inflammatory response and is great for dogs and cats experiencing occasional aches, discomfort, stiffness, or soreness. Comfort Aches™ contains an optimum blend of herbs to enhance the body’s normal repair of connective tissues and joints. Comfort Aches™ may help to relieve inflammation associated with normal daily exercise and activity, training, and competition by supporting the structural integrity of joints and connective tissues. Comfort Aches™ is a must for any dog household – keep a bottle of this quick-acting formula on hand for occasional, short-term, or long-term use! Use with Soothe Joints™ and/or Sound Dog Viscosity™ for the ultimate joint support regimen. Made in the USA!
Behind the Formula
Herbsmith™ Comfort Aches™ is a blend of blood-moving herbs. From a traditional Chinese standpoint, normal, everyday activity and exercise can lead to acute stasis or stagnation of blood. With time, this stagnation affects the flow of energy, or Qi (pronounced “chee”), to the affected area. Herbsmith™ Comfort Aches™ is designed to move the blood and energy in the affected area. Without the stagnation of blood, the discomfort diminishes, returning the dog to full function as quickly as possible.
- < 30 lbs…….1 tablet twice a day/li>
- 30-80 lbs…..2 tablets twice a day
- 80-120 lbs…3 tablets twice a day
- > 120 lbs……4 tablets twice a day
For Cats……..½ tablet twice a day
- < 30 lbs……½ tsp. twice a day
- 30-80 lbs…..1 tsp. twice a day
- 80-120 lbs…1 ½ tsp. twice a day
- > 120 lbs…..2 tsp. twice a day
For Cats……¼ tsp. twice a day
Not to be used in pregnant pets. If animal’s condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product. Not for use within 48 hours of surgery/anesthesia.
Ingredients and Herbs:
- Notoginseng Root (san qi)
- Actions: Stops bleeding, transforms blood stasis, and addresses discomfort from traumatic injuries.
- Angelica Tang Kuei (dang gui)
- Actions: Invigorates, tonifies and harmonizes the blood, and addresses discomfort.
- Frankincense (ru xiang)
- Actions: Invigorates blood, promotes movement of Qi, addresses discomfort.
- Myrrh (mo yao)
- Actions: Invigorates blood, dispels blood stasis, supports healing, and addresses discomfort.
- Carthamus (hong hua)
- Actions: Dispels blood stasis, addresses discomfort and invigorates blood.
- Achyranthes (huai nui xi)
- Actions: Invigorates blood, expels blood stasis, strengthens tendons and bones, benefits the joints and tonifies and nourishes the liver and kidneys.