Help ease your cat's hairball torment with Pet Naturals of Vermont's Hairball Cat Supplement!
- Chicken liver flavored soft chews
- No wheat, corn or artificial ingredients
- Manufactured in the U.S.A
- Made with naturally-sourced ingredients
- Hairball includes cranberry for urinary tract support
- Hairball for Cats contains no mineral oils or herbs
- Hairball does not act like a laxative or lubricant and provides a more natural approach to managing feline digestive health
- For best results daily use is recommended
- Veterinarian formulated
Pet Naturals of Vermont's Hairball chews are a natural, easy to use digestive supplement that supports less shedding and a healthy coat on the outside and proper GI function on the inside. The formula includes psyllium fiber for digestive health and function as well as omega fatty acids to keep the skin hydrated and the coat healthy. Great for long haired cat breeds and multi-cat households, Hairball helps manage excessive shedding that can end up as uncomfortable hairball issues for your cat.
Feeding Directions: General skin and coat health: Give 2 chews daily.
Extra support: Give 4 chews, twice daily, for 2-4 days.
Guaranteed Analysis Represents Minimum Levels Per 2 Chews (3.0g):
Moisture (Max) 9 %
Zinc (133 ppm) 0.4 mg
Biotin 0.026 mg
*Omega 6 Fatty Acids 150 mg
*Omega 3 Fatty Acids 30 mg
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profile.
Ingredients: brewers dried yeast, natural chicken liver flavor, glycerin, safflower oil,
whey, lecithin, maltodextrin, sodium alginate, calcium sulfate, psyllium powder,
flaxseed oil, cranberry powder, zinc proteinate, propionic acid (a preservative),
mixed tocopherols (a preservative), biotin.
Store in a cool, dry place. This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only. For animal use only.
Keep out of reach of children and animals. Your pet may consider this a treat. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.