Pet Wellbeing Kidney Support Gold for Dogs Green is for long term use when supporting normal renal function is imperative!
- Maintain energy levels
- Improve appetite and energy
- Maintain immune support
- Maintain urinations and thirst
- Certified organic and selectively imported
Why We Love It:
The Pet Wellbeing Kidney Support Gold for Dogs helps with the top causes of illness and death in older dogs. Two common types of canine kidney problems are kidney stones and chronic renal (kidney) failure. If your dog is suffering from any form of kidney disease, you should see your vet to discuss conventional treatment options. These include intravenous fluid treatment, dialysis (artificial blood filtering), various drugs, and even kidney transplants. A low sodium diet is often recommended, as high blood pressure often accompanies kidney failure. A reduced protein diet is also often recommended. Kidney Support Gold uses a unique formula is a gentle yet powerful combination of herbal ingredients, tested by our holistic veterinarians. Kidney Support Gold is comprised of scientifically researched extracts for supporting total kidney health. The result is a formula that is excellent for aging dogs and is an essential part of your canine's long term health regime for helping to maintain normal kidney function. The effects of the herbs in Kidney Support Gold have been studied for their "tonic" actions. Tonic herbs are restorative, help maintain vitality, and provide nutrition to the body in a way that it can readily absorb.
Kidney Support Gold is made by PetWellbeing.com, founded in 2001. Our goal? To bring the wisdom and experience of our caring holistic veterinarians to your pet. When your pet is healthy; you're happy. To fulfill our vision, our on-staff, holistic veterinarians have developed formulas using time-honored, traditional uses of herbs, and integrated the latest scientific research. It is our aim to produce the best products for your pet that we can. Manufacturing facility is FDA-registered. Strict quality control procedures are meticulously monitored. Pet Wellbeing complies with the provisions of the CVM's good guidance practices for pet dietary supplements. All ingredients and caution statements adhere to these national guidelines.
- Administer product orally twice daily.
- Give one drop for every 2 lb (1kg) of body weight up to 50 lb.
- Over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 4 lb (2kg).
- Shake well before use. Does not require refrigeration.
- TIP! From Dr. Jan: You can safely double the administration amount of this product (i.e., give one drop per pound of body weight up to 50 lb; over 50 lb, add one drop per additional 2 lb), as required.
- We know animals can be finicky! Kidney Support Gold is enhanced with delicious natural bacon flavor. We recommend administration of the drops in a way that your dog will like best.
USE WITH CAUTION
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
- If animal's condition worsens or does not improve, stop product administration and consult your veterinarian. An examination from a veterinarian is recommended prior to using this product.
- Do not use with blood thinners.
- Not to be used during diarrhea.
- For animal use only. Keep out of reach of children and animals. In case of accidental overdose, contact a health professional immediately.
Rehmannia root (Rehmannia glutinosa): This steamed root is a vital herb used widely in the traditional Chinese herbal repertory and contains vitamins C, A and some B vitamins. It is best known for its "tonic" properties to fortify the blood, increase vitality and support capillary integrity. Called Dihuang, this herb is used to "replenish the kidneys", support normal urination and build the body's normal energy levels following illness.
Cordyceps mycelium (Cordyceps militaris): Considered a "medicinal mushroom" (or "ascocarp"), this potent ingredient originated in Tibet and is used as a tonic for energy, vigor, normal immune function as well as normal kidney and liver function. It is said to help support normal metabolic processes and all body systems. As well as having antioxidant properties, it also contains amino acids, some B vitamins, minerals, sterols and enzymes.
Astragalus root (Astragalus membranaceous): One of the best known "adaptogens", Astragalus is a replenishing herb for normal recovery from illness. It protects against free radicals and is widely used for immune health. Studies using Astragalus in combination with Dong Quai root show that these herbs may have an effect on the kidneys to normalize gene expression and help maintain normal, stabilized kidney function.
Dong Quai root (Angelica sinesis): An herb of Eastern Asia, this root is used widely in China for health and as a food. One of its uses is to help carry oxygen to tissues and support normal blood flow. Considered a daily tonic, it has been studied in conjunction with using Astragalus for the kidneys. [Its use to help balance normal hormone levels in the body has led to a misconception that it contains estrogens.]
...400 mg / ml (20 drops/ml)
Herbs are certified organic or selectively imported.
Natural bacon flavor