Your cat will be the neighborhood trendsetter wearing the Pixie Turtleneck Cat Dress by Catspia in Navy!
- Turtleneck one-piece dress
- Features woven fabric combined with knit panels for comfort
- Pets and polka dot pattern
- Features tulle and bow corsage with tulle underskirt
- Pleated skirt accented with bows
Why We Love It:
The Pixie Turtleneck Cat Dress by Catspia is a pullover style one-piece dress with a festive pet and polka dot pattern. The decorative corsage at the shoulder adds a cute touch. A pleated skirt with a tulle underskirt adds just the right amount of fullness. Tiny bows accent the waist and a tiny bell accents the collar. Cut high on the belly to avoid any potty messes. Top panel is woven 100% cotton material. Chest and neck panel is a ribbed knit blend of 95% cotton and 5% Spandex for comfort.
Also Comes In: Indian Pink
Why cats can benefit from dressing up:
- Prevents hair fluffing
- Reduces hair grooming and prevents hairballs
- Decrease of stress and shiver after grooming
- Extra layer for hairless, shaved or wounded cats
Unlike dogs, adapting cats to clothing may not be easy. A temporary phenomenon may occur where she will walk sideways or move stiffly. Most cats will adapt to clothing within 3 to 7 days.
S - 8.7" Neck, 14.2" Chest, 9.4" Length
M - 9.4" Neck, 16.5" Chest, 10.2" Length
L - 11.0" Neck, 19.7" Chest, 13.4" Length