The ProSelect® Foldable Cat Cage in ivory is a roomy and secure place for cats and small animals to rest and play.
- Two large arched front doors that allow access to the entire cage
- Three removable plastic perches can be positioned at different heights
- Quick assembly without the use of tools
- Durable, powder-coated 8- and 12-gauge wire
- Close 1" x 6" wire spacing for extra strength, and rounded edges for safety
- Spring-loaded latches offer extra security
- Includes a removable, easy-clean, color-coordinated ABS plastic pan
- Foldable for easy storage when not in use
Why We Love It:
The ProSelect® Foldable Cat Cages are made of durable powder-coated wire for strength and security. Each cat cage includes two doors and three removable plastic perches that can be positioned at different heights. The large arched front doors allow access to the entire cage, no sneaky hiding spots! A removable, easy-clean, color-coordinated ABS plastic plan is included as well as four locking casters for easy rearranging.
Also available in purple and black sold separately!
Material: Durable, powder-coated 8- and 12-gauge wire?
Size: 35 1/2" L x 22 1/4" W x 48" H?
Casters add 2.5" to 48" Height?
When folded: 35 1/2" L x 22 1/4" W x 35 1/2" H??
1. Remove cage from box.
2. Lift up panels to unfold. Panels will form front, back, and top of cage.
3. Unfold and lift out one side panel and align it along front, back and top of cage.
4. Secure side panel with clips attached to front, back, and top panels.
5. Unfold and lift out remaining side and secure to other side of front, back, and top panels with clips.
6. Attach perch(es) at desired heights by hooking them to cage wires. Side with textured surface should face up.
7. Slide ABS plastic tray into bottom of cage and hook latches to secure.
8. Attach casters to bottom of cage using included screws.
9. To open the hinged door at the bottom to remove tray, grip one of the corners, pull back and up to release the latch. Repeat on the other side. Lift up bar to take tray out.