Give your pet simple goodness with Stewart Pro-Treat Turkey Liver Dog Treats.
- Single protein source: Turkey liver is the only ingredient.
- Rich source of lean protein for energy.
- Good for maintaining dogs' healthy weight.
- Naturally vitamin-rich, high protein and locally sourced.
- Freeze-dried treats are lightweight, shelf-stable and flavorful.
- Nutrient-dense to create a high-value treat.
- No fillers; just the good stuff.
- Suitable for all stages and ages of dogs.
- The choice of breeders, groomers, and trainers.
- Dehydrated dog treats are long-lasting.
- Manufactured in the USA from local ingredients for your peace of mind and your pet's safety.
- Made in The USA Using All Natural Ingredients
Why We Love It:
Turkey Liver is a very good source of lean protein also rich in vitamins and minerals, including thiamine, manganese, vitamin A, vitamin C, riboflavin, niacin, vitamin B6, folate, vitamin B12, pantothenic acid, iron, phosphorus, zinc, copper, and selenium.
Stewart Pro-Treat turkey liver treats for dogs are all-natural healthy dog treats that contain only turkey liver. That means they are gluten-free, grain-free, additive-free and packed with lean protein and nutrition. Great tasting, and a favorite of picky eaters, turkey liver treats for dogs are antibiotic-free and high in energy. Training and playtime will be even more fun for you and your furry friend when you use Pro-Treat. Preferred by dog trainers, Pro-Treat treats are crazy delicious and maintain dogs' interest for the long run. When you get out the pouch, watch your dog's eyes light up.
Ingredients: 100% Pure Turkey Liver
Minimum Protein 70%
Minimum Fat 9%
Maximum Fiber 2%
Maximum Moisture 710%
Calories Calculated: 4676 ME Kcal/Kg or 4.676 Kcal per gram / 133 Kcal per ounce
May be fed three times daily.
Daily feeding based on dog's weight:
10 – 30 lbs ... 1-2 treats
30 – 60 lbs ... 2-4 treats
Over 60 lb ... 4-6 treats
Convenient diced reward size pieces are intended for intermittent or supplemental feedings. Have a bowl of fresh water available to your dog at all times.