Calm your cats anxieties, helping them to behave with the Total Pet Health Stress/Behaviour Support Cat Chews!
- Works within 30 minutes. Safe to double or triple dose for desired results.
- Can be administered daily or on an as-needed basis for environmental stress
- Colostrum Calming Complex® Biopeptide Blend
- L-Theanine supports calming and relaxation
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) may help to manage stress and reduce irritability.
- Naturally formulated chews contain no artificial ingredients, wheat or corn.
- Product can be given daily or on an as-needed basis.
- Veterinarian formulated.
- Made in the USA!
Why We Love It:
These tasty nutritional chews are recommended for pets that are exposed to increased environmental stressors or have a nervous disposition. This exclusive, non-sedating formula helps alleviate stress and calm pets when exposed to stressors – without affecting the pet’s personality or energy level.
Pet stress can lead to chronic anxiety, hyperactivity and behavioral issues such as urine marking, excessive scratching, trembling and destructive or aggressive behavior. This exclusive formula helps alleviate stress and calm pets without sedating or affecting the pet’s personality. Contains a combination of ingredients not found in other calming supplements. Each chew contains three natural ingredients that treat pet stress Colostrum Calming Complex® Biopeptide Blend, L-Theanine and thiamine (Vitamin B1), all of which address stress and calm pets. Chews can be given to pets daily or whenever extra help is needed to relax pets.
Naturally formulated chews contain no artificial ingredients, wheat or corn. Does not contain L-tryptophan or herbal ingredients, such as Kava kava, Valerian, or St. John’s Wort. Does not cause addiction, drowsiness, or impaired motor skills. Manufactured in the USA with imported and domestic ingredients. NASC compliant.
Active Ingredients (1 Chew):
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 65 mg
- Colostrum Calming Complex® Biopeptide Blend . . . . 9 mg
- L-Theanine . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. 8.5 mg
brewers yeast, calcium sulfate, canola oil, chicken liver flavor, citric acid, glycerin, maltodextrin, mixed tocopherols, propionic acid, rosemary extract, silicon dioxide, sodium alginate, soy lecithin, vegetable oil.
- Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not yet been proven.
- If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
- Administer during or after the dog has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
- Colostrum Calming Complex® is a registered trademark of FoodScience Corporation.