Clean your pet and soothe irritated skin with Wags & Wiggles Relieve Anti-Itch Waterless Dog Bath Spray in Kiwi scent.
- Calms and alleviates dry skin — Wags & Wiggles anti-itch dog spray alleviates your pet's dry and irritated skin, putting the pep back in your pup's step!
- Made with high-quality ingredients — This dry shampoo for dogs uses the benefits of calming aloe, peppermint, and tea tree oils, leaving your dog smelling fresh and itch-free
- Suitable for all dogs — This pet shampoo spray is specifically formulated to be pH balanced for your pet's skin, making it suitable for all dogs and puppies
- Easy to use — spray dog from the back of ears to tail and let dry. For face and ears, spray on a towel and wipe on fur, avoiding the eyes
- 100% safe — Wags & Wiggles pet Grooming solutions are SLS free, paraben-free, and DEA free.
Why We Love It:
Wags & Wiggles offers a range of everyday lifestyle products including shampoos, conditioners, sprays, wipes, grooming tools, puppy pads, and more! Wags & Wiggles' fun and functional pet supplies make caring for your precious pup effortless and enjoyable! Wags & Wiggles dog grooming pet supplies are wacky, colorful, and fun. . . just like your pooch! Wags & Wiggles Relieve Itch Soothing Spray alleviates dry, irritated skin due to allergies and sensitive skin. Calming aloe, peppermint, and tea tree oils alleviate itchiness to put the pep back in your pup's step! This gentle and pH balanced formula will leave your dog smelling fresh and itch-free! Dog waterless shampoo spray is perfect for freshening up between baths. SLS, DEA and paraben free and safe for use with topical flea and tick products.
Instructions: Spray dog from back of ears to tail and let dry. For face and ears, application, spray on a towel and wipe on fur, avoiding the eyes. Repeat daily as needed.
Ingredients: Water, Polysorbate20, Glycerin, Panthenol, Lactic Acid, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Kiwi Extract, Peppermint Extract, Tea Tree Leaf Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fragrance, DMDM Hydration.