Give your pup with food sensitivities a nutritious meal with Blue Buffalo Basics Limited Ingredient Grain-Free Small Breed Dog Food in Lamb & Potato formula.
- STARTS WITH REAL LAMB: A recipe that starts with real lamb as the first ingredient, this small breed dog food features a single animal protein source along with potatoes, peas and pumpkin to support gentle digestion in your dog without the grains that contain gluten, making it a good option for dogs with a sensitive stomach. Plus, it contains omega 3 & 6 fatty acids to support skin and coat health.
- LIMITED INGREDIENT SMALL BREED DOG FOOD: This BLUE Basics formula is a limited ingredient, grain-free dog food that doesn’t contain any chicken, beef, corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggs making it a good option for dogs with food sensitivities. Plus, it features small-bite kibble and is specifically formulated with a balance of carbohydrates and protein to help meet the unique energy needs of small breed dogs.
- WITH LIFESOURCE BITS: This formula contains BLUE’s exclusive LifeSource Bits – a precise blend of antioxidants, vitamins and minerals carefully selected by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists to support immune system health, life stage requirements, and a healthy oxidative balance.
- NATURAL DOG FOOD: BLUE dry dog food is formulated for the health and well-being of your small breed dog and features the finest natural ingredients enhanced with vitamins and minerals. It never contains chicken (or poultry) by-product meals, corn, wheat, soy, artificial flavors or preservatives.
- Contains (1) 11lb bag of BLUE Basics Limited Ingredient Diet, Grain Free Natural Adult Small Breed Dry Dog Food, Lamb & Potato
Why We Love It:
BLUE Basics Dog Food is a delicious, limited-ingredient diet made from fewer ingredients selected with care, that may prove helpful to dogs with food sensitivities. All Basics recipes start with real meat from a single animal protein source not often used in dog food, plus they include pumpkin and easily digested carbohydrates. BLUE Basics small breed formulas feature the right blend of protein and carbohydrates to meet small breeds’ higher energy needs, plus “small-bite” kibble to help smaller dogs with chewing and tartar removal. BLUE Basics Dog Food is a product of the Blue Buffalo company. Based in the United States, Blue Buffalo makes premium-quality pet foods featuring real meat, fruit, and vegetables.
And because it’s BLUE, it’s made with only the finest natural ingredients: Deboned Lamb, a high-quality protein not typically used in dog food. Made with potatoes, an easily-digestible carbohydrate source. NO chicken (or poultry) by-product meals and NO corn, wheat, soy, dairy or eggs
Ingredients: Deboned Lamb, Tapioca Starch, Potatoes, Lamb Meal, Peas, Pea Protein, Canola Oil (source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Potato Starch, Natural Flavor, Pea Fiber, Fish Oil (source of Omega 3 Fatty Acids), Potassium Chloride, Alfalfa Meal, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt, DL-Methionine, Pumpkin, Dried Chicory Root, Flaxseed (source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Calcium Carbonate, Caramel, Vitamin E Supplement, Mixed Tocopherols (a natural preservative), L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Parsley, Kelp, Blueberries, Cranberries, Barley Grass, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Ferrous Sulfate, Turmeric, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Sulfate, Oil of Rosemary, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Copper Sulfate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Nicotinic Acid (Vitamin B3), Taurine, Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Sodium Selenite, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Dried Yeast, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Aspergillus niger fermentation extract, Dried Trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation extract, Dried Bacillus subtilis fermentation extract, Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Calcium Iodate.