Keep your senior dog happy and active with Dechra Phycox MAX Soft Chews Canine Joint Supplement For Dogs.
- An advanced patented joint supplement in a delicious chew with 3X Phycocyanin, antioxidants, Omega-3 Fatty Acids, and other ingredients for faster mobility
- Turmeric, green tea extract, Gymnema Sylvestre, cinnamon, cranberry extract, and CoQ10 to support joint health in active and aging dogs
- Ideal for the aging and mature dog
- Increases mobility in just 30 days
Why We Love It:
Phycox® MAX Soft Chews contain 3X Phycox® for faster mobility. Phycox® MAX 3X is a novel, patented support matrix containing 3X the amount of phycocyanin, an extract of blue-green algae, found to function as an anti-inflammatory and antioxidant.
The Phycox® MAX 3X formula is geared towards the mature dog for increased mobility in just 30 days, and contains a balanced blend of natural ingredients proven to aid in the general health and well-being of your aging and mature dog.
Nutritional requirements change with age. Phycox® MAX 3X addresses concerns with heart health, obesity, blood glucose levels, and urinary tract health that are common in your mature dog.
IMPROVEMENTS OVER REGULAR PHYCOX® FORMULA:
- Increased anti-inflammatory activity with greater analgesic effects
- Improved weight loss in aging dogs
- Improved control of blood glucose levels
- Potent antioxidant, immune-boosting functions, and auto immunomodulating functions
Active Ingredients: (Per Soft Chew) Phycocyanin (Phycox) (90 mg), Glucosamine HCI (500 mg), Methylsulfonylmethane (1,000 mg), Creatine Monohydrate (300 mg), Flaxseed Oil (55% Alpha-Linolenic Acid) (500 mg), Proprietary Blend of Antioxidants (300 mg), Alpha Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E) (25 Iu), Turmeric (50 mg), Decaffeinated Green Tea Extract (50 mg), Gymnema Sylvestre (50 mg), Cinnamon (50 mg), Cranberry Extract (10 mg), Eicosapentaenoic Acid (EPA) (9 mg), Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (6 mg), Co-Q10 (5 mg), Arthrospira Platensis Extract (Phenylethylamine) (2 mg), Boron (42 Mcg), Chromium Picolinate (50 Mcg), Selenium (7 Mcg).