The Master Grooming Tools Guillotine Dog Nail Clippers trim up your pet’s nails with ease and keeps them healthy!
- Guillotine style blade offers leverage to cut thick nails
- Textured rubber grips
- Powder-coated finish
- Made in the USA!
Why We Love It:
Dogs won’t be clicking and scratching your floors when you use the Master Grooming Tools Guillotine Dog Nail Clippers! The easy to use Guillotine blade let you see what your cutting and makes it great on the thickest nails. Powder-coated finish with textured rubber grip on handles provide a safe and secure grip. Made in the USA!
Both measure 5" Small is Jade and Large is teal in color
1. Hold paw securely, but not tightly.
2. Trim nails, taking care not to clip the blood supply.
3. For white nails, the blood supply will appear as the pink center. Trim only the white tips.
4. For darker nails, trim only a small amount of the nails at a time.
5. Once the tips have been trimmed, examine the trimmed end of each nail. Continue to trim until you see a darker circle in the center of the nail.
6. For larger nails, finish by slightly clipping the sharp corners from each nail.